Instead of throwing an ordinary party, you need to go for a theme party! That theme should somewhat be a superhero party. These suggestions should give you some ideas for your upcoming superhero party. frozen
1. Send your invitations on cut outs of superheroes. Your writing may be the words cut out from newspapers.
2. You can find over 5000 Marvel superhero characters alone. Try opting for one of the more obscure characters. This will provide you with an interesting talking point and will provide a fun sport of guess the superhero.
3. Work with a smoke generator to your entrance so that your guests can get to a fog of smoke. This may provide a novel twist in your superhero theme party!
4. You will get costumes for your pets. It'll be hilarious if you dress your Dog or cat up as a superhero!
5. All good super markets will stock superhero plates, balloons, cups and napkins. You will get large sized cut outs from dvd rental stores as usually they simply throw them within the bin, they should somewhat be free of charge.
6. Be sure you play your superhero party music and perhaps a Spiderman dvd over a loop.
7. Most supermarkets should stock superhero themed cakes and biscuits. You should get an action figure to place on the cake.
8. The drinks of choice for your superhero party should be energy drinks. The most obvious of these being Powerade!
9. Lengthy food names such as Batman Baguettes or Superman Sandwiches.
10. Have a competition for the best outfit. State around the invitations that there will be prizes on offer! This may encourage everybody to be seen up.
11. You need to have test of strength competitions such as tug of war and arm wrestling. These can create hilarious photo opportunities and fun memories. frozen